We are looking for qualified and experienced individuals who are able to build out marketing campaigns and measure results according to the key metrics we’ve set for our company.
We rely on our team unparalleled professionalism in promoting our brand and expanding our customer base across maps. Utilizing market research, test markets, and strategic product and service launch campaigns, we are quickly becoming a reliable and unmatched asset to our users and services providers. For this position, we are looking for highly motivated, professional individuals to start at an entry - level Marketing Representative and develop into solid Corporate Marketing Manager.
At AbegYa, we want to be the best at what we do and we want strong individuals who possess the same high standard for achievement and professional growth, to add to our dynamic team of Marketing Professionals.
• Attending and leading regular Marketing strategy sessions among team members and peers
• Managing multiple promotions through multiples channels across maps
• Professional relationship building with existing and prospective clients
• Learning our platform, its features, understands our FAQ and training team members
• Peer leadership and development
• Representing our brand with professionalism and upholding the standards set by upper Management
• Exceed daily and weekly goals both individually and as a team
• Drive brand awareness and increase market share.
• Establish, retain, and grow strong relationships with customers.
• Distribute sales, training and marketing literature and collateral.
• Conduct training as needed to support sales efforts of retail teams.
Our in-depth, full paid training program will cover every area of our industry to ensure you are well educated and equipped to succeed at the highest possible level. Personal and professional growth guaranteed!
• College degree or in process of completion, or DMI certified
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to excel in results driven, high energy, fast-paced environment
• Leadership experience
• Strong work ethic
• Self starter
• Positive attitude is a must!
• Candidates with leadership experience in university, Community organizations, or chapters will receive strong consideration.