AbegYa internship program is aimed at creating an environment where students and graduates can put their skills to test in the practical business world with great opportunity to learn and advance on their chosen path. As an intern at AbegYa, you would equally experience a culture full of diverse community, executive meetings, and participation in seminars with high profile executives from the public and private sector, network with professionals in your field.
The Academic and professional internship offered within the context of AbegYa-2020 internship program cover the following positions:
• Field Research/Data collector
• Commercial Legal Services
• Business Development Analyst
• Corporate Management and Administration
• Data Analyst
• Communication and Marketing
• Human Resources
• Product management
• Accounting and Finance
• Content writers and Digital marketing
• Customer Relations Management
• Healthcare Solution Management Analyst
Selected interns are open to take directives and willing to learn.
Recently Graduated in 2019 or students graduating in 2020 and 2021.
Letter of recommendation for internship will be required.
Open to all Nationalities, local transportation covered throughout the internship.