Do you have a passion for advancing healthcare delivery through technology, research, and patient care? Do you have proven analytical capabilities, exceptional communication, project management skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? If yes, you should consider joining the AbegYa Healthcare service team. The team is looking for a customer-obsessed Program Manager to lead AbegYa Healthcare service which focuses on areas like; instantly connecting consumers with specialized healthcare providers across communities, and predictive analytics in healthcare delivery.
You will interact directly with healthcare providers, hospitals, clinics, healthcare specialists, internal team members and dive deep into data, identify gaps and opportunities, and design/implement long-term solutions in collaboration with business development managers, sales teams, business operations, and marketing teams.
• Lead operations management of the healthcare service development team
• Design tutorial materials in collaboration with public-private healthcare providers
• Build and manage project schedules and portfolio planning to support key deliverables
• Plan and coordinate key customer events including facilitation and action item management
• Manage risk by bridging interdepartmental dependencies
• Oversee marketing campaign implementation and report up to leadership to continuously monitor key metrics
• Network with healthcare providers to understand their challenges in dealing with patients
• Research on the institutional and infrastructural voids that complicate the appropriate delivery of healthcare to the masses; gather users and providers experience data.
• Work closely with the VP of Engineering
• Manage AbegYa relation with Public Health Agencies, public/private healthcare providers.
- Requirements -
• Strong leadership skills, with proven verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Strong project management tool knowledge, and ability to work across many different project management tools.
• A credible knowledge base of the healthcare industry and innovative healthcare technology software.
• Most have an understanding of the crucial role technology can play in supporting healthcare delivery.
• A Masters in Public Health, or Masters in Healthcare solution management or related fields with 1+ year working experience.