AbegYa is in search of a brilliant and highly motivated Campaign Strategist to help coordinate, plan, and execute campaigns to drive user’s registration/subscription on AbegYa. This role will work cross-functionally with Product and Services Marketing, Campaign Operations, Sales, Customer Marketing, Field Marketing, and our Content team. The ideal candidate will have had experience in planning, executing and optimizing marketing campaigns for a subscription-based software solution or technology.
The campaign strategist’s goal would be to understand what types of marketing campaigns will have the biggest impact on our brand, relative to their cost. Since growing our company quickly will involve significantly increasing our marketing presence, we need a campaign strategist who can tell us where to invest.
Develop the strategy to drive demand for key products/services across maps, leveraging email, media programs, website, PPC, nurture, SEO and other on and offline activities
• Create, oversee and execute end-to-end campaign strategies, including repeatable framework for management, testing and measuring results and KPIs, conversion rates and margins.
• Manage report and optimize campaigns against our goals to achieve performance metrics.
• Develop strong relationships with our users and translate our goals into digital strategy and plans across display, video, search and social platforms.
• Participate in all launches to outline media and tracking requirements and deliverables.
• Hands-on expert in the execution of all forms of advertising in a media and operations function including guidelines for optimal campaign set-up and conversion tag creation.
• Stay current on digital trends and digital strategy and advice team accordingly.
• Develop a prospect lifecycle campaign program and work with marketing operations and other department’s members to implement.
A strategic thinker who can effectively solve problems based on past experience using analogical reasoning.
Driven by the understanding of who will Signup for our services and why they will do so.
Bachelor's degree in Campaign management, political science, or a related field
Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills; ability to manage stressful situations, to multi-task, to work on a team, and to work long hours, nights and weekends
Past experience of heading a student organization, association, or community group would be a +.