AbegYa is in search for a business development executive to join our management team.
The Business Development Executive will focus on customer/users acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management.
The Business Development Executive will research business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/users with all services offered and additional presentations as needed; and work with customers/users to provide them the best experience and consult throughout the sales process. The ideal candidate must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales (signups) and increase revenue.
1. Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
2. Building business relationships with current and potential clients
3. Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals
4. Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
5. Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
6. Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database of prospective client information
7. Pitching products and/or services to prospective clients and/or partners
8. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing clients
9. Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person, participating regularly in local and international events.
10. Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
11. Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
Regularly write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
• Understand cultural diversity and able to professionally and confidently communicate with people.
• Degree or equivalent
• Four years experience; previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Demonstrated and proven sales results
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Most have outstanding computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred.