We are in search of a well-organized account receivable clerk with experience in Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures. This position would require but not limited to; performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data, preparing bills receivable, invoices, bank transfers and electronic payments.
As a skilled and experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk she/he would provide financial, administrative and clerical services. Accounts receivable duties would also include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
• Posts customer payments by recording bank transfers, online payments systems, mobile and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Protects company's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
Corporate Accounting, Data Entry Skills, outstanding math’s skills, Financial Software, Analytical skills, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
Solid understanding of accounting principles
Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software or other full-scale ER software
Proficiency in English and in MS Office
High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
BS degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant qualification